SHOP

Your Shopping Cart view cart

Items in Cart: 0 Subtotal: $0.00

Product Search




Email Sign-Up For Tasting Events and Special Offers!


Shop for All Wine


Gift Certificates


Wine Club


  • $30 Wine-of-the-Month Club
    Two great bottles of wines each month for just $30, plus shipping (and sales tax for CA residents). How cool is that?!  More info

Outstanding Wines for $20 or less


Organic, Biodynamic & Other Natural Wines


Champagne, Sparkling Wines & Pet'Nat


Rosés


Sherry


Sake


Beer for Wine Lovers


Deals and Steals


Unicorn Wines (Seriously!)


Contact Us



SSL Certificate Authority

Sonoma Valley Chardonnay, Wellington Vineyards 2010


Price:
Quantity:
Inventory Status: Out of Stock - do not order this
product at this time

   

From fruit grown mainly in Collins Vineyard in Carneros augmented by fruit from Sonoma Mountain and estate grown fruit. This is a vibrant, rich, full-flavored Chardonnay with luscious tropical fruit, sweet corn, and citrus flavors. About 25% of the wine was stainless-steel fermented to retain freshness, while the other 75% was barrel-fermented, resulting in a smooth, buttery texture with a hint of toasty oak. A "baby Rombauer"? Not quite, this has a more refreshing, well-balanced flavor, and is less than half the price.